Airsoft Gas Gun Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite GBB ever made?

Go down 
+9
Mp5man
Gunnman
Brokenose2
Payne06
Romulus
PxRxSxRX
Kevorkian
hkssr20det
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

What is your favorite GBB ever made? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:55 pm

So what is your favorite gbb ever made?

Besides the G19, I would have to say the Tanaka USP. How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
hkssr20det
Gun Smith
Gun Smith
hkssr20det

Number of posts : 99
Location, where do you live? : Berkeley, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:58 pm

Stock or upgraded?

Upgraded it would be a PGC bodied Tokyo Marui 1911. Most fun, powerful, accurate, and a 1911.

Stock, would be either a TM Desert Eagle Hard Kick (easily the most powerful, hardest kicking, and incredibly accurate stock gun ever) or a Western Arms Kimber TLE/RL II (SCW2), a real peach of a gun.
Back to top Go down
Kevorkian
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kevorkian

Number of posts : 34
Location, where do you live? : Winnipeg, Manitoba. Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:34 pm

TM Hicapa 5.1 - hands down winner!

Stock form = awesome blowback, accurate, decent power, durable.
Upgraded = harder blowback, more accurate, more power, more durable.

What's not to like!
Back to top Go down
PxRxSxRX
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
PxRxSxRX

Number of posts : 58
Location, where do you live? : Mankato, MN
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:19 am

I haven't had the opportunity to use enough to base this decision off, but sadly I once I do have more of a basis for answering I'll probably go with something in a 1911 design.
Back to top Go down
Romulus
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Romulus

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:51 am

At this point in time I would have to see the TM Hi-Capa 5.1. There's just so much to do with the gun that I keep wanting more of them.
Back to top Go down
Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:53 am

I'd have to say the WA kimber 1911's.
Back to top Go down
Brokenose2
New Guy
New Guy
Brokenose2

Number of posts : 6
Location, where do you live? : Spanish Fort, Al
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:27 pm

I like glocks. But 1911s are AWESOME. afro
Back to top Go down
Gunnman
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:50 am

My favorite GBB is my MGC P7M13.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:07 am

Quote :
I like glocks. But 1911s are AWESOME

Ya its kind of funny, some people love Glocks and others hate them with a passion Evil or Very Mad . Its not my favorite gun, but I still think they look nice!
Back to top Go down
Kevorkian
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kevorkian

Number of posts : 34
Location, where do you live? : Winnipeg, Manitoba. Canada
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:30 am

I'm not a fan of the Glock either, I'm not even sure why I picked up one...I guess just to say I have one...it's still better than the KSC USP.45 I had!
Back to top Go down
hkssr20det
Gun Smith
Gun Smith
hkssr20det

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 8:27 am

Yeah, Glocks are my least favorite guns, I have sold 4 or 5 of them. Funny since that is what I just purchased....
Back to top Go down
PxRxSxRX
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
PxRxSxRX

Location, where do you live? : Mankato, MN
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:47 am

I don't really dislike Glocks, although, my only experience with them is with real ones. I do think alot of other similarly styled guns look a little better than them though. I'd like to see the XD line from Springfield in airsoft. I used to find them ugly but now they've really grown on me. My friend who I went shooting with had one and recently died in a car accident, so it'd be nice to get a little airsoft reminder of him... of course he carried a Glock, so I suppose I could just go that route.
Back to top Go down
Mp5man
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:41 am

I'm gonna have to go simple, the KSC USP series, including the MK.23. gotta love em What a Face
Back to top Go down
pearldrummer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 1:06 pm

id agree with mp5man, KSC UPS are pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:00 pm

pearldrummer wrote:

Is there a major difference between the Tanaka USP and the KSC USP?
Back to top Go down
hkssr20det
Gun Smith
Gun Smith
hkssr20det

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 pm

I am unsure how the externals will actually be, bu Tanaka has much deeper trades. Both are can be made out of heavy weight material.

The KSC will probably take green gas just fine, the Tanaka is known to be not so green gas friendly (thought my Hi Power is doing fine). Also KSC uses their own blowback and hop up mechanism, but Tanaka licenses Western Arms blowback mechanism.
Back to top Go down
hattrick@asc
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 3
Location, where do you live? : toronto ontario canada
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:02 am

Admin wrote:
pearldrummer wrote:

The tanaka usp is a clone of the kjw usp. The ksc usp uses the same internals as the usp compact again made by ksc.

pm me for further details.
Back to top Go down
Wege
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:03 pm

hattrick@asc wrote:
Admin wrote:
pearldrummer wrote:

The tanaka usp is a clone of the kjw usp. The ksc usp uses the same internals as the usp compact again made by ksc.

pm me for further details.

HI..
Dont you mean that the KJW is a copy of the Tanaka?
Reason why is that Tanaka made a licensed copy of the MAGNA blowback/gas system from WA.
Back to top Go down
Romulus
The Apprentice
The Apprentice
Romulus

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:12 pm

I have also only heard bad things about KJW USP's so one might wonder why anyone would clone a clone companies gun.
Back to top Go down
Knief
New Guy
New Guy
Knief

Number of posts : 5
Location, where do you live? : Ann Arbor, MI
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:02 pm

I've owned quite a few GBBs in my day, and there's no way I could choose a single favorite. My fully upgraded WA SVI 4.3 is probably the best performer I've ever used, and a great looker to boot. But for a solid, stock, workhorse gun, I've settled on the KSC M9. It's just one of those reliable and hard hitting guns that you want with you every game. My KSC glock 19 was nice, but it just didn't feel right in my hand. The 93rII was a beaut, but good luck finding a good holster for it. My WA Wilsons are all just a little too sexy to wear out every day, but they're great collectors pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite GBB ever made?   What is your favorite GBB ever made? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite GBB ever made?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Gas Gun Forum :: Gas Hand Guns-
Jump to: