Airsoft Gas Gun Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisNorth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Empty
PostSubject: Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?   Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:29 am

I have a pair of GBBs that I want to sell, but I don't have the original boxes and I don't know what would be the best way to securely package them. I have a pistol case that I could use, but I'd prefer not to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 137
Location, where do you live? : Walnut Creek, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?   Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:23 am

ChrisNorth wrote:
I have a pair of GBBs that I want to sell, but I don't have the original boxes and I don't know what would be the best way to securely package them. I have a pistol case that I could use, but I'd prefer not to.

If I where you I would just wrap it up in bubble wrap and then tell him (or the buyer) that you are not going to be responsible for any damage to it in the mail. Thats all you really have to do.
Back to top Go down
Krame
Forum Member
Forum Member
Krame

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?   Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 pm

Just put it in a large padded envelope then put that in a cardboard shipping box filled with shipping popcorn.
Back to top Go down
ChrisNorth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?   Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:39 am

Thanks guys. Smile

I hadn't thought of using an envelope, but I think that's what I'm going to use since it'll probably be more secure and look a bit better, as well as be easier to pack. I think I'll also reuse a box and the packing noodles that I'll get with an order instead of buying new stuff.
Back to top Go down
hkssr20det
Gun Smith
Gun Smith
hkssr20det

Number of posts : 99
Location, where do you live? : Berkeley, CA
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?   Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:58 am

Yeah, I keep all my order boxes now, they come in very handy. I really like the envelope idea, I find that a lot of my HK parts orders comes bagged and then boxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?   Shipping a gas pistol without an original box? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipping a gas pistol without an original box?
Page 1 of 1