Airsoft Gas Gun Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Gas Gun Forum

A Forum dedicated to the use and customization of high end gas rifles, hand guns and many more...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many mags do you carry out in a game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovemybike
Admin
Admin
ilovemybike

Number of posts : 43
Location, where do you live? : houston texas
Registration date : 2007-12-08

How many mags do you carry out in a game? Empty
PostSubject: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:14 pm

We don't have polls, but this will work!

When I go out, I am carrying one mag, but thats probably because thats the only one I own!
Back to top Go down
Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:18 am

I usually carry 4 mags for my WA 1911.
Back to top Go down
Uziguy
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 10
Location, where do you live? : Barrie, CANADA

PostSubject: Re: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:28 am

With the current cost of GBB mags I usually only carry 2 mags and have gotten pretty good with a speed loader.
Back to top Go down
Payne06
The Apprentice
The Apprentice

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:31 am

Uziguy wrote:
With the current cost of GBB mags I usually only carry 2 mags and have gotten pretty good with a speed loader.

I only use my speed loader in the staging area where we reload and recharge our mags at. I don't have time to use my speed loader on the battle field. I just hate it when I go to change mags and the BB opening hits the edge of the mag port and like half the mag of BBs, just shoot out of the mag! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Brokenose2
New Guy
New Guy
Brokenose2

Number of posts : 6
Location, where do you live? : Spanish Fort, Al
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:31 pm

I carry 1 mag, thing is--I always make sure it is filled to the top.(Which in my case, 40bbs)
Back to top Go down
Jin
Forum Member
Forum Member
Jin

Number of posts : 13
Location, where do you live? : Saint Paul, MN
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:18 am

Personally, I don't really feel comfortable on the field unless I have at least 150 rounds loaded and ready for my primary weapon and at least 40 for my secondary. Ontop of that I always carry a speed loader and a small gas charger on me just incase the fit hits the shan.

I do take my time and pick my shots carefully, but sometimes games can run for quite a while so it's better to have more than you need rather than not enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many mags do you carry out in a game?   How many mags do you carry out in a game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many mags do you carry out in a game?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Gas Gun Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: